From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM - Inheritance & Interface
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 19:22:22 GMT
On 2/16/06, Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Trying to clarify the my proposal: I was questioning what would be the behavior you expect
when the
> following scenario happens:
>
> a class is mapped to a node type X, and the real node to which the action (update or
get) happens
> has a node type Y, where Y is a supertype of X.

If I understand you have the class Freelance inherits from Worker.
Freelance  is mapped to the node type nt:freelance and Worker is
mapped to nt:worker. One Freelance object is used to update a node
based on nt:worker. Is it correct ?

IMHPOV, This can not  be used in real application. I don't see when we
can have this kind of situation. Maybe I'm a little bit tired.

> Unfortunately this time I could not follow you. The scenarios you are providing are the
current
> behavior or what you would expect to happen?

Following my previous mail,  I think scenario 2 et 3  are not yet
possible with our current implementation.

--
Best regards,

Christophe