From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR mapping package naming
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 19:55:39 GMT
The first goal of Graffito is to provide CMS & JCR support to the
Portal products  (mainly Jetspeed).

Now, this project contains a subproject ( the jcr mapping framework)
that can be used outside the ASF portal world.  Does this framework
need another place ? maybe but I think it is too early and the
community is too small.

Before taking this kind of decision (changing the pck, move the
project, ...) , we should promote our idea (aka OCM : object content
mapping) and see how is the interest outside the ASF portal.

Christophe

--
Best regards,

Christophe