From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test changes
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 11:50:09 GMT
Yes, it seems better to run unit test like this

For maven setup, review in the jcr-mapping project.xml the unit
definition like this

<unitTest>
			<includes>
				<include>
					org/apache/portals/graffito/jcr/AllTests.java
				</include>
			</includes>
			<!-- excludes>
			<exclude>
				org/apache/portals/graffito/jcr/testmodel/**/*.java
			</exclude>
			<exclude>**/*TestBase.java</exclude>
			</excludes -->
			<resources>
				<resource>
					<directory>${basedir}/src/test</directory>
					<excludes>
						<exclude>**/*.java</exclude>
					</excludes>
				</resource>