From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito build failure with PostgreSQL 8.1
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 13:40:46 GMT
Raj,

The xml files used to defined the db structure are in components/src/schema.
The vm use by torque should be in the torque plugin jars (/[your maven
repo folder ]/repository/torque/jars/torque-gen-templates-3.2.jar).

I found more informantion on the Torque site for Postgres. Maybe it can help :
http://db.apache.org/torque/runtime/postgres-howto.html

Thanks for your contribution !

--
Best regards,