From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito build failure with PostgreSQL 8.1
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 10:52:04 GMT
ok - thanks !
what kind of information are you looking for :-) ?
Did you already review the maven goals present in the components subproject ?
In order to generate the SQL scripts, we use the Torque maven plugin.
It seems this plugin gives the error - following your previous mail :

70:28: <torque-sql> Exception thrown by 'generator.parse'. For more
information
consult the velocity log, or invoke ant with the -debug flag.
Total time: 34 seconds

Torque uses some templates to generate the sql scripts. Maybe one of
them is not correct. This just one idea.

--
Best regards,

Christophe