From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems trying to run test units
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 19:35:18 GMT
For unit test, the custom node type file solution is quite easy.
of course, for real applications I see good reasons to use the API to
import the node types.

How is it working for the unit tests  ? (see the maven.xml, it is
quite simple to understand) :

1/ Node types used in the unit tests are added in :
/src/test-config/repository/repository/nodetypes/custom_nodetypes.xml

2/ target/repository contains the repository for the unit test and can
clean up with " maven clean" .

3/ before starting the unit tests,
/src/test-config/repository/repository/nodetypes/custom_nodetypes.xml
 is copied into target/repository/repository/nodetypes

of course, we have the same result by using the API but I didn't know
that Oliver has finished that. Up to you to choose what you want.

--
Best regards,

Christophe