From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems trying to run test units
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 12:50:30 GMT
On 2/2/06, Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
> #: Christophe Lombart changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 2/2/2006
10:36 AM) :#

> Are you suggesting that Jackrabbit is gonna automatically load any custom_nodetypes.xml
found in the
> classpath?

Not in the classpath but in the jackrabbit repository folder (see in
/jcr-mapping/target/repository/repository/nodetypes). This one is
create in the Target folder before running the unit tests. By this
way, it is quite easy to clean up the repo before running the unit
test. I'm agree it is not the ideal solution.
Another solution is importing the custom node type via the Jackrabbit
API which is not standard. This is not also an ideal solution.

--
Best regards,

Christophe