From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE : New Commiter
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 16:58:26 GMT
Hi everybody!

Thanks for the presentation Christophe.
Trying to introduce myself, I would say that my interests are in AOP
(being a committer on AspectWerkz, and a long time user of AspectJ)
and testing (I am the cofounder of TestNG framework). During the last
few months I have been involved in the JCR world, working on projects
using JCR and also being a committer on Magnolia (JCR compliant java
CMS).

As Christophe already mentioned, I will be mainly focusing on the JCR
part of graffito, trying to improve its usability and extensibility. I
have already started by restructuring the exception hierarchy and
provide a consistent exception handling behavior. I will also revisit
the mapping.

Next on my list will be to provide some extensibility points and also
the possibility to configure graffito in IoC way.

thanks in advance for all your votes,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.