From Mikko Wuokko <Mikko.Wuo...@evtek.fi>
Subject Re: Exceptions in graffito tree
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:53:19 GMT
apparently my mail with screenshots didn't come through.. so heres the
mail again

I'm using the admin account and the Content Browser works fine so that I
can add/remove documents and folders so it's not the account.

The only stuff that I see on the Tree portlet page is text

Portlet is Not Available: graffito-portlets::graffitoTree
Reason: null

The content of the Graffito Document Viewer is empty.