From Mikko Wuokko <Mikko.Wuo...@evtek.fi>
Subject Re: Exceptions in graffito tree
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:54:33 GMT
It is the Graffito tree page and the Graffito Tree portlet.

I can add content in the Graffito page with the Content Browser portlet
but Graffito Tree portlet says only this

Portlet is Not Available: graffito-portlets::graffitoTree
Reason: null

Possibly related to that first exception. The Viewer is empty (or
collapsed or how would I say it) but gives either no exceptions.

Mikko