From Mikko Wuokko <Mikko.Wuo...@evtek.fi>
Subject Graffito & Jetspeed 2 Window Access error
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:24:37 GMT
Hi.

I have compiled latest Jetspeed (2.0) from SVN and then latest Graffito
from SVN. Both compile just fine against MySql database, but when I
deploy Graffito to Jetspeed it goes well untin I try to access the
portal via browser. Then it give me this error and nothing else

Failed to find the Window Access on portlet initialization

Without Graffito the Jetspeed runs just fine so I would assume that this
is somehow related to Graffito and not Jetspeed itself.

Any solutions for this one?

-Mikko