From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Migrate to Maven 2.0.2
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:44:35 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> It is maybe too early to used Maven 2. The Torque plugin is not yet
> available :-(

Take a look at the Jetspeed-2 repo, the serializer component.
Im in the process of developing a XML 'API' for seed (import/export)
data (and for simple serialization of most Jetspeed-2 data in
lightweight components)

This means that all seed data creation scripts will be dropped in favor
of XML files which run through the Jetspeed-2 API.

Im not sure how much seed data you have, but this may be an alternative
approach.

Another solution we've been considering, but that I personally prefer
less than the XML API is:

http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/