From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Migrate to Maven 2.0.2
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 07:04:47 GMT
#: Christophe Lombart changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 1/19/2006 10:57
PM) :#
> Before reviewing the doc and the Graffito site, I would like to vote
> for a Maven 2.0.2 migration. Please make your vote to support Maven
> 2.0.2. If I remember correctly, the Jetspeed 2 team plan to do it this
> month or the next one.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Christophe

Have you checked if everything needed for building is already available in Maven 2.x? Afaik
from
Vincent they are advancing pretty fast, but there are still plugins that haven't been completed
on
the 2.x.

cheers,

./alex