From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mappings - components and spread objects
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 02:18:15 GMT
Hi!

My intention is to create separate threads for each of the categories described in the initial
mail.
The main goal would be to be able to conclude on each thread which is the best approach to
be taken.

Having in mind this, I would like to have you comments and opinions about the component mapping
was suggesting previously.

tia,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

ps: I will start another thread to deal with Christophe's enhancement.

#: Christophe Lombart changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 1/12/2006
11:17 AM) :#