From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject graffito-portlets.war packaging bug?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:02:46 GMT

I am attempting to deploy the graffito portlets in Liferay, using MSSQL.
  I'm following http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/build.html  I get
the following exception when I try to deploy.  Seems like the
graffito-api-1.0-a1-dev.jar is needs to be in the portlet WAR.  What's
wrong?

 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/portals/graffito/exception/ContentManagementException
	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2328)
	at
com.liferay.portal.servlet.PortletContextListener.contextInitialized(PortletContextListener.java:118)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3669)

Regarding MSSQL, I made some minor changes to get the database
initialization to work, yet tests failed.  So for now I set
ignoreFailures="true" for 'components'.  I'll contribute my changes if
they work.

--
Dave Brondsema
Software Developer