From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: VOTE : New Commiter
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:11:55 GMT
Be aware that depending on the current load of Jim (the secretary)
it may take some days to record and then some more days for the infra@
team to activate the account.

You're probably looking at an approximate 2 weeks delay here, unless
you're lucky.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/