From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE : New Commiter
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:50:29 GMT
The CLA will be signed and will be submitted tomorrow morning (10hours from now). I will ping
you
offline after it has been submitted.

I know about the patching stuff, but for the moment i have some big stuff prepared that would
be
really difficult to be merged. Things were discussed on the ml and reviewed, so they are pretty
ready.

Waiting a couple of more days will be worth it.

Thanks for the welcome,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

#: Raphaël Luta changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  1/10/2006 11:11 PM :#