From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: VOTE : New Commiter
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:11:23 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:

>>#: Christophe Lombart changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  1/9/2006 11:17
PM :#

>>>Here is the result :
>>>+1 : David, Oliver, Sandro and myslef.
>>>0, -1 : nobody
>>>
>>>I think the process to integrate Alendru in our team can start (if
>>>Raphaël doesn't make a negative vote).  Alexendru, are you ready to
>>>sign the Contributor License Agreement ?
>>>
>>>David or Raphaël, can you help us for the next steps ?
>>>
>>>Kind regards,
>>>Christophe
>>>

>>Yes sure. I can sign it and fax it over as required. I am wondering what is next needed
from my side.

> Just wait to get your account :-) and maybe a feeback from Raphaël but
> I think he is very busy this week.

Soory for the lag and welcome Alexendru.
To activate the account, you need to send the signed CLA form by fax to
the ASF secretary.
When the CLA is recorded, I'll ask the infra team to create the account
on the behalf of the Incubator PMC. Since nothing will happen before
the CLA is recorded, I urge you to read and process it as soon as
possible.
In the meantime, you can always submit patches that any of the existing
committer will commit for you.

If you have additionnal questions, either ping me directly (with a
possible delay in response at least for the next couple of weeks) or
checkout the existing dev resources at:

http://www.apache.org/dev/

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org