From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PersistenceManager exception handling
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:36:11 GMT
#: Christophe Lombart changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  1/4/2006 5:28 PM :#
> On 1/4/06, Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> As I have said in a previous mail, I was going to check my assumptions about PersistenceManager
vs
>> ObjectConverter usage. I must confess that in the first place I was confused by its
usage, but know
>> I tend to agree that it should be the entry point.
>
> Yes maybe more doc becomes interesting.
>

>> However, considering also the previous mail, I think that it needs some exception
handling cleanup.

>> what do you guys think?
>
> +1 for your exception proposal but I have no time to work on it.
> Can you provide some patches ?
>
> I will commit your previous patches this evening (in a couple of hour).
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Christophe

Hi!

I can definitely do the suggested changes. But at this moment generating the patches is quite

difficult because my sourcecode accumulated a lot of changes. Once you are committing everything,
can do the changes.

You may also consider giving me commit rights on the jcr-mapping subproject, so that we can
push
this modifications a little bit quickier.

cheers,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.