From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject PersistenceManager exception handling
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 15:19:02 GMT
Hi!

As I have said in a previous mail, I was going to check my assumptions about PersistenceManager
vs
ObjectConverter usage. I must confess that in the first place I was confused by its usage,
but know
I tend to agree that it should be the entry point.

However, considering also the previous mail, I think that it needs some exception handling
cleanup.

what do you guys think?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

ps: sorry for pushing it, but I am kind of pressed to have these done, so that we can start
using it.