From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR Mapping & Spring
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:30:36 GMT
#: Christophe Lombart changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  1/4/2006 10:36 AM :#
> On 1/4/06, Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Alex : I will check and commit your proposals tomorow - thanks !
>> >
>> > Christophe
>> >

>> How can I access it? The other day I have created such support, so I am really curious
about the
>> approach.
>>
>> Indeed, I can assume right from the beginning that there small differences, cause
I am heavily using
>> the ObjectConveter, instead of the PersistenceManager.
>>
> Similar to OJB and Hibernate support, it is done with the JcrMappingTemplate.
> JcrMappingTemplate uses the PersistenceManager.
>
> By default, PersistenceManager has to be used. I don't see an interest
> to use directly the ObjectConverter.
>
> Christophe
>
>> cheers,
>>
>> ./alex
>> --
>> .w( the_mindstorm )p.

Yes, I was looking initially at PersistenceManager, but I really cannot recall why I considered
that
ObjectConverter will play better for me.

Today I have a pretty tight schedule, so I think only tonite I will be able to revisit it.
I will
keep you updated.

Please let me know what is happening with the submitted patches.

tia,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.