From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR Mapping & Spring
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 02:36:53 GMT
#: Christophe Lombart changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  1/4/2006 1:23 AM :#
> Hi all,
>
> I added a subproject in our JCR framework called "spring" which of
> course contains the spring support for our Mapping framework. This is
> still in progress.  It is based on the spring module project. So we
> are almost ready to integrate JCR into our Graffito core components.
>
> Alex : I will check and commit your proposals tomorow - thanks !
>
> Christophe

How can I access it? The other day I have created such support, so I am really curious about
the
approach.

Indeed, I can assume right from the beginning that there small differences, cause I am heavily
using
the ObjectConveter, instead of the PersistenceManager.

cheers,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.