From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject jcrNodeType on Bean and Collection
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 17:05:08 GMT
Hi!

Probably I am missing something, but at this moment I cannot see the reason for providing
jcrNodeType for bean-descriptor and collection-descriptor. Both, are further looking for a

class-descriptor before doing their job, and the class-descriptor has already a jcrNodeType.

The only reason I see in having it here, would be to override the class-descriptor attribute,
but in
this case the rest of class-descriptor attributes should also be present for overridding.

Can you please shed some light on this?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.