From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mixin support when inserting
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:58:36 GMT
#: Alexandru Popescu changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  1/2/2006 6:52 PM :#
> Hi!
>
> I was wondering if I can add support for mixins when creating new nodes. This feature
is pretty
> reasonable as a scenario in which you node is versionable for example is pretty needed.
>
> What do you think? (on the same approach till now, if agreed I can work on this)
>
> ./alex
> --
> .w( the_mindstorm )p.
>

> ps: I have fixed the ObjectConverterImpl, right now being under tests.
>

> !DSPAM:43b95a73101541706513630!

And as specification: it fits well in the <class-descriptor> as an additional attribute:

jcrMixinTypes="comma_separated_list".

waiting with interest your comments,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

ps: sorry for pushing these so fast, but I am in deep need of these :-).