From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Migrate to Maven 2.0.2
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:06:01 GMT
Honestly, I would like to replace the DB support by a complete JCR support.

JCR is more appropriate for CMS, portal, and of course other "content"
oriented applications.

data Import/export are supported in JCR spec. Why not to use JCR in
jetspeed instead of a RDBMS ? I think you will find a lot of useful
features in JCR like import/export, versioning, search, node types,

--
Best regards,

Christophe