From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mappings - components and spread objects
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:17:42 GMT
Hi Alex,

I'm also interesting by this kind of features. Here are my comments.
> Hi!
>
> I've started thinking about possible extension of the current
> supported mapping strategies. The directions I am investigating right
> now are including:
> - component mapping

ok what about the following issue :
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GRFT-54.

> - relations
Can you give more info. What kind of relations ? Are you speaking
about object associations ?

> - inheritance

... and interface. It should be nice to make query based on interface
and of course ancestor class.

> - spreaded

Can you give more info ?

--