From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dependencies on the portal
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:20:50 GMT
On 1/11/06, Dave Brondsema <dave@brondsema.net> wrote:
> After adding graffito-api-1.0-a1-dev.jar to WEB-INF/lib (see
> "graffito-portlets.war packaging bug?" email) I am getting this exception.
>
> How dependant is graffito on using jetspeed as the portal?  What would I
> have to do to implement a Service for the Liferay Portal?  Thanks!

Currently, all graffito components are deployed as Jetspeed 2
services. That means different portlets can access them. I don't know
if it is possible to do the same think with liferay. I think liferay
is based on Spring but we have certainly some differences in point of
view portal service management.

Can you tell me more on the liferay design ? Is is possible to build
your own services ?

Thanks
Christophe