From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: graffito-portlets.war packaging bug?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:16:11 GMT
On 1/11/06, Dave Brondsema <dave@brondsema.net> wrote:

> I am attempting to deploy the graffito portlets in Liferay, using MSSQL.
>   I'm following http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/build.html  I get
> the following exception when I try to deploy.  Seems like the
> graffito-api-1.0-a1-dev.jar is needs to be in the portlet WAR.  What's
> wrong?

This jar (when deploying on tomcat) has be set into shared/lib.

Until now, the graffito portlets depend on some Jetspeed components
(mainly the security components). So, we have add more abstraction in
order to support other portal servers. This not our main priority but
if you work on it, of course we can help. That's maybe the origin of
the NoClassDefFoundError

> Regarding MSSQL, I made some minor changes to get the database
> initialization to work, yet tests failed.  So for now I set
> ignoreFailures="true" for 'components'.  I'll contribute my changes if
> they work.

You are welcome. Please, send us also your work for the liferay support.

--
Best regards,

Christophe