From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: graffito RFI
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:45:27 GMT
Hi Martin,

Concerning the workflow : I hope to start something in feb 2006.
Due to some licence issues, it is not possible to use jBpm but I would
like to start a workflow proposal in which we can define the scope of
this new feature. It would be nice to be more product independant (if
it is not too complex). A nice contribution is to start this proposal
:-).

Contribution is similar to the other ASF projects : you can use jira
to submit test result, new features, ... use this mailing list to
exchange ideas and give your opinion. Of course, we are interesting by
new committers but you have to demonstrate your interest in this
project by providing more and more contribution. This process can be
fast because because we are a small team. Next week, I will review the
Graffito site to give more precise information on the project status,
more tech doc, ...

kind regards,
Christophe