From "mgalik" <mga...@activit.sk>
Subject graffito RFI
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:29:18 GMT
Hi my name is Martin Galik and i am software designer in our company which
is specialized in software development specially for Internet and intranet
applications. My current task is to find engine for our CMS solution which
should be based on standards like Java Portlet Specification (JSR 168), JCR
(JSR 170), WebDav and some BMP (workflow) engine with BPEL like jBPM from
JBoss.
Graffito looks very promising for this. So i would like to ask you what kind
of BPM (workflow) engine are you intend to use and when approx. are you
planing to finish first release of your product.

In case we decide to chose graffito we would like to join your team at least
like testers. If you are interested in this cooperation, how is it possible
to join.

Thank you.

Best regards

Martin Galik