From Oliver Kiessler <oliver.kiess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal : new Graffito project structure
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:24:40 GMT
On 11/29/05, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you sure that it possible to use maven 1 & 2 on the same project ?
> If yes, I'm ok to migrate subproject by subproject.

Well, in theory maven 1 & 2 don't interfere with eachother *but* once
a subproject is migrated to maven 2 it can't be used in a maven 1
multi-project build anymore and must be built independently. Also
maven 1 and 2 have different local repositories which could lead to
missing dependencies... Maybe it would be smarter to first migrate the
jcr tools to maven 2 in one step and then the graffito core and
everything else in another step?

Oliver