From Oliver Kiessler <oliver.kiess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building jcr-mapping
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:11:52 GMT
hi martin,

On 11/10/05, Martin Koci <martin.koci@aura.cz> wrote:
> cqfs-jackrabbit-*:
>
> Those libraries are not needed with latest jackrabbit, so jcr-mapping
> can drop such dependencies too.

currently we can't remove those dependencies because cqfs-jackrabbit
is used in our test repository.xml configuration.

        <FileSystem class="com.day.jackrabbit.fs.cq.CQFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/wspStore.dat"/>
            <param name="autoRepair" value="false"/>
            <param name="blockSize" value="128"/>
            <param name="autoSync" value="false"/>
        </FileSystem>

We could of course switch to a different filesystem but using
CQFileSystem really helps Windows users (local filesystem is really
slow on windows).

regards,
oliver