From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Proposal : new Graffito project structure
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:17:19 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> I would like to make some changes in the Grafftio structure. The JCR
> area becomes more and more important and a Spring support is required.
>  By this way, I can start the complete integration with the main
> Graffito components.
>
> Here is the new structure proposal :
> Application (portlet applications)
> API
> Commons
> Components
> Doc
> Engine
> etc
> JCR (with the following subproject) :
>     mapping
>     nodemanagement
>     spring
>

> Please, make you vote.
> Thanks,
> Christophe

+1 on the new structure
-0 on Maven-2

On the Jetspeed-2 project, after we release 2.0 on Dec.7, we will be
discussing alternatives to Maven for the build, including Maven-2. The
real problem Im coming across time and time again is that the corporate
programming community outside of Apache has not accepted Maven and still
prefers Ant.