From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject Re: Graffito & Jetspeed 2 dev
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:49:27 GMT

Thanks Cristophe,

    I'm having trouble building it-- I don't see any sort of readme or
install guide yet. How much of the jetspeed stuff will I actually need?
Does it makes sense to also add gridsphere=true sort of properties in
the build.properties and gridsphere deployment targets to the project.xml?
    The easiest for me would be if you mailed me a portlet WAR possibly
and I could hand you back the changes I made to get it working in our
portal.

    Cheers, Jason