From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject Re: Graffito & Jetspeed 2 dev
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 00:49:00 GMT

Hi Christophe,

    I've been monitoring the list and am impressed with ongoing activity
and your interest in the portlets. As lead architect for our GridSphere
portal (JSR-168 compliant) www.gridsphere.org I'm very eager to help
support these portlets in our portal as well so that they can be truly
portal container agnostic. Some other useful portlet projects that might
be useful to look at that also support GridSphere among others are

KOSMOS portlets, providing open source projetc monitoring from JLabs:

http://labs.jboss.com/portal/index.html?ctrl:id=page.default.info&project=kosmos

PortletBridge a very nice screen scraper portlet

http://www.portletbridge.org/index.html

    Let me know I can be of help in packaging/testing, etc.

    Cheers, Jason