From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Problem building jcr-mapping
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:45:14 GMT
Oliver Kiessler wrote:

>hi michi,
>

>>jcr-1.0.jar (try downloading from
>>http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/jars/jcr-1.0.jar)
>>cqfs-jackrabbit-3.5.6.jar (try downloading from
>>http://www.day.com/maven/cqfs/jars/cqfs-jackrabbit-3.5.6.jar)
>>cqfs-3.5.6.jar (try downloading from
>>http://www.day.com/maven/cqfs/jars/cqfs-3.5.6.jar)
>>I guess the paths are not correct, resp. Day doesn't provide the jars
>>anymore at this location.
>>

>The url's are correct but for some reason maven doesn't download them
>automatically. You will have to download them manually and put them in
>your local maven repository (~/.maven/repository/...)

ok, will do so. (thanks to both of you for the quick answers ;-)
but it's strange, because I remember doing the same thing for an
internal project
and IIRC it worked then. I will check what might be the problem

>>Btw, are any devs still working on jcr-mapping? I am very interested in
>>this and maybe can contribute somehow
>>and reuse stuff for Apache Lenya.
>>

>Yes, the project is still under development und under review in some
>parts of it.

ok

>>Just being curious, what is the subproject jcr-nodemanagement good for?
>>

>The jcr-nodemanagement is currently just starting and aims at
>providing mechanisms to create JCR custom node types from the
>jcr-mapping and jackrabbit configurations and also from simple java
>bean types.

cool

>Please have a look at:
>http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GRFT-67

I think it would make sense to put a README.txt into each directory
(jcr-mapping, jcr-nodemanagement)
and link to these infos and also future documentation. WDYT?

Thanks

Michi