From Martin Koci <martin.k...@aura.cz>
Subject Re: [jcr-mapping] Session lifecycle
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 15:53:00 GMT
No, its not actually needed (now), because Jackrabbit invalidates
Session only in method Session.logout() (as I found in its sources). But
it can be problem in future because JCR spec says: "Session can expire
or be disconnected from repository for some reason". Maybe (I dont know)
Day JCR implementation has expiring feature so client can try to use
instance of PM with expired and invalid session.

--
Mgr. Martin Kočí