From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building jcr-mapping
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:41:24 GMT
Hi Michi,

> I guess the paths are not correct, resp. Day doesn't provide the jars
> anymore at this location.

As suggested by Martin, download mannually

> Btw, are any devs still working on jcr-mapping? I am very interested in
> this and maybe can contribute somehow
> and reuse stuff for Apache Lenya.

Yes it is under dev. Unit test can gives nice ideas.
See on http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10661&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&component=11651

I'm personnally working on the Spring support in order to provide tx
and cache features.
Martin provide great help for new features and tests.
Oliver is working on the node type registration.

FYI, the project is not mature and any kind of help is welcome.

> Just being curious, what is the subproject jcr-nodemanagement good for?

Register node types from our mapping framework or any kind of JCR note
type files.

Christophe