From Greg Reddin <gred...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is File Upload Broken?
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:51:20 GMT

On Nov 26, 2005, at 4:29 PM, Christophe Lombart wrote:

> Greg,
>
> If you update Jetspeed  2 trunk, the problem is solved.
>
> Christophe

Ok, it took me most of yesterday, but I can confirm that file upload
now works.  I had to download portal-bridges and build from source to
get Jetspeed to build from source.  Then, to get graffito to build,
for some reason I had to install the torque plugin.  But from looking
at the build scripts it would seem I would've needed torque a long
time ago.  So I don't know if I somehow deleted it or managed to get
around it.

Anyway, bottom line is it is now working and I can verify that all my
security requirements are met.  I am amazed at the responsiveness
here :-)  Thank you!

Greg