From Greg Reddin <gred...@apache.org>
Subject Is File Upload Broken?
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:27:48 GMT
I am not able to upload binary files using the latest source
including the most recent patch.

I don't see anywhere that the upload() method in DocumentAction is
being called.  If you go through the Graffito Browser portlet and try
to upload a document, then select a file in the upload step, then
click "Upload Document" it simply takes you back to the same screen
without doing anything.  DocumentAction's createWizard method is
called a couple times, but it doesn't appear the flow ever gets
around to calling the upload() method.

I admit that I don't know very much about Velocity and the
GraffitoPortlet or how the flow works, but I think I'm getting
there.  It appears to me there's some missing functionality somewhere.

Greg