From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Graffito build for Jetspeed-2 M4-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 19:52:42 GMT
Christophe,

I neglected to tell you earlier that this patch does indeed work. Thanks
again.

Just FYI, the change did appear to break some of the tests:

[junit] Running
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.AllFilesTestRdbmsPolicy
[junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1.912 sec
[junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.AllFilesTestRdbmsPolicy FAILED
[junit] Running org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.TestRdbmsPolicy
[junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Time elapsed: 2.221 sec
[junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.TestRdbmsPolicy FAILED
[junit] Running org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.TestPermissions
[junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 2.018 sec
[junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.TestPermissions FAILED
[junit] Running
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.AllPermissionTestRdbmsPolicy
[junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1.786 sec
[junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.AllPermissionTestRdbmsPolicy
FAILED

Do you want me to attempt to fix these or do you want to handle it?

Randy