From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Content Version support in Graffito
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:20:38 GMT
Hi all,

I'm still working on the JCR integration and I'm wondering what are our
needs in point of view content versionning ?
I would like to start with simple use cases but I want to know if someone
has specific requirements.

Furthermore, how do you see the versionning API in the JCR-mapping
subproject ?
Do we create a new component (like the QueryManager) or add new methods in
the PersistenceManager ?

All ideas, comments, thoughts are welcome.

kind regards,
Christophe