From Costin Leau <costin.l...@gmail.com>
Subject [jcr-mapping] PersistenceManager interface and Impl remarks
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2005 13:47:31 GMT
Hello.

 I've started working with the Jcr-Mapping project and Christophe
 redirected me to the graffito mailing list for issues/remarks.

 I've seen PersistenceManager manager interfaces defines the logout
 method but I think this method should not be there as it belongs to the
 Session interface and it's simply redundant and not a concert to the
 manager.

 Also the repository is a un-needed dependency to PersistenceManagerImplementation.
 The Session is the connection to the repository which includes all the access methods (login/logout
and
 security settings) not to mention that the repository is actually not
 used plus one can get a hold of the repository from the JCR session
 through getRepository().

--
Best regards,
 Costin                          mailto:costin.leau@gmail.com