From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Graffito build for Jetspeed-2 M4-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:10:21 GMT
Christophe,

I assumed that M3 would have the same issue, so it is reassuring to hear
that it does indeed.

I am not sure how you want to encorporate my modifications. I have a
small fix in the J2 maven plugin and
quite a few patches for the graffito source tree. David seemed to
indicate that we could allow me to commit to the
graffito project, (I am already a J2 committer as you know). Otherwise,
I could send you a few patch files.

I plan on fully integrating Graffito into J2, so perhaps we can just
skip this step alltogether. Your call.

Randy