From Martin Koci <martin.k...@aura.cz>
Subject Re: VOTE : PersistenceManager & Mapper interface API
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 15:04:52 GMT
See org.apache.portals.graffito.store.ContentStore#getCmsObject(String
path). It returns org.apache.portals.graffito.model.core.CmsObject. I
think it means: I want an object stored in repository. I know that
object is repository managed. I know path but not type. Maybe this
situation is equivalent to: /someDirectory/someFileWithoutExtension. I
can use 'file' on unix and it tells me kind of content. In Java I can
use if (returnedObject instanceof Document).