From Martin Koci <martin.k...@aura.cz>
Subject Re: VOTE : PersistenceManager & Mapper interface API
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 13:34:46 GMT
When I know path and therefore a JCR node and its note type I want to
know class mapped to note type. MappingDescriptor should have new method
'getClassNameForNodeType':

public class MappingDescriptor {
private HashMap classDescriptors = new HashMap();

private Map nodeTypeToClassMap = new HashMap();

public void addClassDescriptor(ClassDescriptor classDescriptor)
{
classDescriptors.put(classDescriptor.getClassName(), classDescriptor);
nodeTypeToClassMap.put(classDescriptor.getJcrNodeType(),
classDescriptor.getClassName());
}

public ClassDescriptor getClassDescriptor(String className)
{
return (ClassDescriptor) classDescriptors.get(className);
}

public String getClassNameForNodeType(String nodeType) {
return (String) nodeTypeToClassMap.get(nodeType);
}

}

and DigesterMapperImpl new method:

public Class getClassForNodeType(String nodeType) throws
JcrMappingException {
String classNameForNodeType = null;
try {
classNameForNodeType = mappingDescriptor.getClassNameForNodeType(nodeType);
return Class.forName(classNameForNodeType);
} catch (ClassNotFoundException e) {
throw new JcrMappingException("Class of name: " + classNameForNodeType +
" is not found" );
}
}

--