From Martin Koci <martin.k...@aura.cz>
Subject Re: VOTE : PersistenceManager & Mapper interface API
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 13:23:58 GMT
and all try - catch construct should look like:
catch (Exception e)
        {
            throw new JcrMappingException("Impossible to add the node :
" + parentNode, e);  // WITH ROOT EXCEPTION
        }

not 'throw new JcrMappingException("Impossible to add the node : " +
parentNode); '. This masks trivial exceptions like NPE.

Martin

--
Mgr. Martin Kočí