From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito build for Jetspeed-2 M4-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:52:18 GMT
Randy,

I just commit a patch for this issue. Can you check if it is ok on M4.
it was a regression due to my last object model refactoring. Sorry to
use a lot of your time for that. Before testing it, don't forget to
make a db clean-up.

The permission tab page in the edit mode needs to be review. eg. it is
not possible to edit an existing permission.

Kind regard,
Christophe