From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito build for Jetspeed-2 M4-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:46:41 GMT
Randy,

Same issue on M3. As you explained in your mail,
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.CmsPermissionImpl is not set
into the DB (in SECURITY_PERMISSION). If you replace the wrong value
by this classname, it will be better.

I have more time now. So, I can try to fix this issue. Can give me an
access to your M4 deployment stuff ? Do you plan to add it in the
Graffito project or directly into J2 ?

Thanks,
Christophe