From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito build for Jetspeed-2 M4-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 05:39:13 GMT
By default only admin user can do something in the Graffito portlets
(read, write, ...).
Others have not access to the Graffito content.

There are 2 ways to add the /user/user or any kind of groups :
* from the Browser Porlter, select one folder, select the edit mode
and than select the permission/security tab page , in this tab page,
you can set the security. You can apply the security recursivly.
* OR review the default access control in the script
/components/src/sql/GraffitoServer/insert-j2-security.sql

By default, this script contains : for all folders below /graffito,
the admin user has a full control. we can change it.

Christophe